The Mines and Geosciences Bureau (MGB) Central Office welcomed its new employees who took their Oath of Office last December 11 during the agency’s flag raising ceremony.
The new employees are:
- Marco Paolo G. Viloria, Engineer III – Metallurgical Technology Division
- Jennica C. Estepa, Engineer II – Mining Technology Division
- John Peter I A. Mirana, Engineer II – Mining Technology Division
- Ma. Rhennalou SP. Calonzo, Accountant I – Financial Management Division
Congratulations and welcome to the MGB!
By: Mineral Economics, Information and Publications Division
- Published: 14 December 2017